At W5, clients probably know us best for our custom qualitative and quantitative research. It’s the heart of what we do. But behind the scenes is the strategy practice that infuses much of our work.
We understand research can at times be obtuse and picking a narrative from myriad data points can be a challenge. W5’s strategy practice weaves disparate sources of information to tell a relatable, human story. It leverages many different research methodologies, working closely with qualitative and quantitative researchers, and expresses the results in a variety of ways. Just this year we have:
- Developed Personas to bring segments and consumer groups to life
- Created research ‘Highlight Reel’ videos to give clients an up-close look at our ethnographic research
- Conducted hybrid research studies and integrated findings from qualitative and quantitative research to tell a cohesive research story
- Designed infographics to share in-depth research results in a simpler, more visually appealing way
- Conducted a meta-analysis of existing research reports to identify future opportunities buried within the data
To learn more about W5’s strategy practice, check out our Design Driven Deliverables White Paper.
Featured Design Driven Deliverables created by the W5 Strategy team.